Monday 14 February 2011

Crocus

Over the past few days I have been reading blogs from all over the world as I try to find out what is going on in Luxor, Egypt.  I am fascinated by how people live their lives and the world that we live in; for that reason I am trying out this blog as a way of reminding myself of the wonderful things I see each day.

I was walking Socx (my small dog) in a meadow in the centre of Warminster today and we passed by a small steep garden, under the trees was a carpet of crocus all pale lilac and glowing in the low sun of the late afternoon.  It made me smile.

I work at home and I am still working often late into the evening, so why do I feel guilty about taking Socx for a walk?  I am leaving my work/clients, he is a dog and he needs a walk.  I also benefit from the walk - so why the guilt?   Then I get home and snap at David because I ask him to do some work but it gets passed back to me to finish - ho hum!

No comments:

Post a Comment