Monday 28 July 2014

Flame Thrower

So on Sunday afternoon having done a spot of weeding was when I realised that  I do not use any chemicals in my garden.  This does mean that the weeds can tend to get the upper hand and take over the garden, especially on the patio areas.   

Now I have found in the garage the flame thrower that David used to use.  

What fun!!  

I have burned to death a whole patio of weeds all around the conservatory.   Yes I did then put water over the area in case the house caught on fire but I did enjoy burning the bliters.

It is also a good thing that ‘health and safety’ rules do not apply to households and I was wearing flip flops and a flowing cape – well I know I am mad.


I have now ordered 2 more canisters of gas so I can flame throw the rest of the garden, very satisfying

No comments:

Post a Comment